Sunday, September 28, 2014

New Face!

It's just a quickie and a selfie this week.  I am feeling a little overwhelmed with all there is to do and places to be so my usual blogging time is not a viable option.
I have a new face! Well, ok that's a little mix of hyperbole and distraction but it's my term for getting new glasses. They do,  after all, adorn my face during most of my waking moments and even several sleeping ones if I'm tired (or inebriated) enough. So, to me, it's a big thing.
I am still yet to give Maurice a proper introduction but for now a phone selfie will suffice. The lenses have this new fangled coating on them to block overly strong blue spectrums of light which are especially reflected from fluorescent lighting and electronic devices. I'm sure my eyes, which do spend countless hours staring at the computer screen, will thank me. The camera, however will chastise me greatly while I try to avoid reflections as evidenced below.
Another day, another challenge. Bring it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment